Envelope Project

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Goodbye January - It was a Good Run



It's the last day of January 2008. Wow! It's been a busy month for me. I wish that I could say it's because I've been crafting up a storm, but the accountant in me has been extremely busy. The (dare I say) artist in me has had a slow but productive month. I rediscovered doodling at work. If I'm not extremely busy, I draw on any piece of paper that I'm putting in the recycle bin. Does that mean I'm making recycled art? I am a few hours away from finishing M's quilt and tonight's crafting endeavor involved putting one of my doodles on fabric. I think for a first effort it turned out okay. I'm looking forward to doing this design on my longarm. I have the wrong quilt loaded right now and this design would never work on it, but I have a couple of quilts ready to be quilted that I think this design (or some form thereof) will look nice on them.

Well, once again it is late as I didn't start sewing until 10:30 p.m. This project took about 30 minutes. I'm seeing it as a potential oversized postcard. Goodbye January, hello February.

No comments: