Envelope Project

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Howdy Neighbor!



We're getting new sewers and the price to pay is the dog cannot go outside. Yesterday B came home to find one of the worker bees sitting on our bench under the tree. He took him out some cookies and an assortment of beverages. KIDDING! The guy scampered into the neighbor's backyard as soon as he realized there was someone in the house. Yikes.

Here is a possible layout for the back of the quilt. I haven't had any time to work on the quilt as I'm now working 10+ hour days and quite frankly I'm tired when I get home. This was supposed to be a relatively easy year-end close, but we're having problems. Maybe I'm just getting tired of this job. I want to stay home and CREATE!

Add to that a nagging cough. People at work are sick and my immune system is trying hard to stay healthy. I'm not sure if I'm going to win the fight. It's late and I'm too tired to think. Sweet dreams.

No comments: