Envelope Project

Saturday, January 5, 2008

All In A Day's Work


It's Saturday and the only thing I've done for me today is my jog this morning with my doggie. He is still sick and it hurts me to not be able to do anything for him. B is giving him his medicine and it has made him lethargic and he seems to just fall down and not be able to support his weight. I'm hoping he's better in the morning. Both B and Doggie are sound asleep.

I spent my lovely Saturday at work. It was quiet and I got a lot done, but I wish I could have enjoyed the day at the house and worked on other projects. So much to do. Tonight I watched my 48 Hours Mystery which just sucks me right in. The thing is that every crime that they showcase, the person arrested will be found guilty at the end of the show. In probably all cases, I think they got the answer right so I'm not exactly sure why I'm glued to the set when it comes on.

Tomorrow morning is spin class and then I must get back to my quilt project. If I want to get my other quilt done for entry into the 2008 International Quilt Festival, I better get on the stick and quit writing blogs, going to work and just sit down and design. Hmm. . . do you think the bank that holds the mortgage would like that answer???

Well, today's picture says it all. . . my two Sweeties!!!

No comments: