Envelope Project

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bike Day






This morning was an especially hard spin class. It felt good after the 60 minutes had elapsed, but it was totally hard today. After spin Doggie and I went for a long walk and then I came home and worked on the quilt. The only part left is to figure out what to do with the white space under the tree. I thought if I took a nap I might have a brainstorm, but guess what . . . still empty space. I wanted to finish the quilt today and take it off the longarm, but hopefully tomorrow while I'm working on spreadsheets an inspiration will come to me!

B. came home around 3:30 p.m. and we went for a short bike ride. It was supposed to be in the 70's today, but we were both cold. Bill was wearing his arm warmers and I had on a long sleeve shirt and a hooded sweatshirt. We pulled over at the end of Braesmont and I put my hood on and wore it under my helmut. It was much better that way. The wind wasn't too bad and all in all it was a good first ride of the season. I can tell that the spin class was doing me good out on the open road. I'm looking forward to this biking season. Yay!

No comments: