Envelope Project

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gobble Gobble



Thanksgiving has come and gone and it was a huge success. The festivities in Kansas included 35 people and there was plenty of food and laughter for everyone. It was a great trip. B and I drove up with J (my nephew's girlfriend). Coming back my nephew was also with us. We also had a trooper of a dog with us who made the trip with barely a wimper.

Yesterday it was back to work, but when I got home I discovered that B had finished the rest of the fabric bookcases and we unloaded the remainder of the fabric. The room is now very colorful and I'm thinking I need MORE!!!! I'm excited and I need to get on the stick and start creating. Right now though, it's time for me to get ready for another exciting day at work so until tonight . . . I must sign off.

No comments: