Envelope Project

Monday, December 29, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust



The Christmas holiday is over and we survived it just fine, thanks. B.'s family came for dinner and everyone seemed to have a good time. The weather was beautiful and by the time the day was over, I was exhausted and passed out. No, there wasn't any drinking involved, I was just really tired.

Today I have to go back to work as my four days off has ended. Unfortunately I brought the computer home and had to work for a couple of those days so I didn't get to enjoy the holiday as it should have been enjoyed. My brother, J, and his daughter, A, are coming for the New Year holiday. I think they are driving down tomorrow. It'll be great to see him. His son (my nephew, D) got engaged the Sunday before Christmas. We're all so excited. His fiance is awesome!

Well, there was no crafting or quilting done this week. I did manage to look at a quilting magazine and a crafting magazine so I feel refreshed and ready to start another project. Maybe next weekend!

No comments: