Envelope Project

Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's Done



So, I've finished the Christmas cards and tonight I'll address the envelopes and tomorrow I'll buy postage and then they will be on their merry ways. I ended up making 14 cards. B wanted to keep one and hang on our wall. I still have 9 more cards that I need to send, but I think 14 for this year is enough. Today I bought some really cute cards at Target and I will send those to the rest of the people.

I just woke up from a nap and now it's almost 6 p.m. I did not run at all this weekend nor did I do any work for my actual paying job. It's going to be a tough week. Christmas is Thursday and B. and I are committed to the family dinner. Tomorrow night we're supposed to go over to Ms. H's house and visit. 'Tis the season.

No comments: