Envelope Project

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Christmas Time in the City . . .




It's Tuesday already and I'm at home sick. Ugh! For some reason I'm having a hard time this winter. I very seldom get sick and twice in the last few weeks I've had an uncontrollable runny nose. This is not fun. And it's actually quite painful. I didn't sleep at all last night so today I'm at home trying to feel better.

On Sunday B and I decorated our Christmas tree. We don't have room for a real sized one so we've been putting up our little guy for quite a few years now. I think it looks festive. I spent Sunday making Christmas cards. I made one on Saturday and B. suggested that I use the long arm to try and make them. So on Sunday I loaded up the long arm and made an attempt. If not for the tension issues, this would definitely be the way to go. Unfortunately I had to change the thread three times and finally I said "I give" and took them off the long arm and finished them on the Bernina. So far I have a total of six made and at this rate, I won't meet my goal. Especially now that I'm feeling crappy. Oh, well. There's always next year!

No comments: