Envelope Project

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Me and My Doggie





Yesterday was me and doggie time. After our morning jog, doggie pretty much curled up in whatever room I was in and slept. He is just so cute. And now he's got a little doggie snore that I think is cute and funny. I think he gets tired of all the pictures I take of him, but I need them for later.

I harvested some tomatoes and a very handsome pepper from the garden yesterday. It's almost Christmas and my garden is giving me some beautiful delights! Since I don't eat tomatoes, I gave those away, but I will be cooking with the pepper. It's gorgeous. There are still quite a few tomatoes and peppers on the vine so there should be some more harvesting soon.

I managed to make two of the eight Christmas gift bowls yesterday. B was gone most of the day and so I sat at the sewing machine and then did some putzing and cleaning up. I still have six more bowls to do today so I better get my jog in soon and get started on the bowls. It's 44 degrees out right now so I'm postponing going outside, but . . .

I'm rethinking my position on Steve Pavlina. I've been reading some more on his site and I'm wondering if he is not laughing all the way to the bank. Does he really buy into all the crap that he spews or does he spew it because people want that and are making him a rich man? I am still going to do my three things in 30 days, but I'm going to have to give up on the rest of the load of crapola. Sorry Steve, no money from me.

B is gone this morning to go help out both his sister, brother and Dad. He didn't get home until after 10 last night helping out. It's a good thing that he helps them out, but I don't think that his family thinks he has a life outside of them. It's a good thing I have doggie to keep me company! Today is cookie baking day, but I won't be able to make them until B gets home so I can go to the store and buy the ingredients. I'm going to try out a new recipe and if they taste good, I will include them with my Christmas gifts in a bowl along with the yummy Cocoa Dolce candy that I bought for my coworkers.
Well, I better get the day started. Doggie is curled up in a chair next to me and soon he may be snoring . . . it's a good life!

No comments: