Envelope Project

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Countdown to Turkey Day


This will be a short week for me. I'll only work Monday and Tuesday before I take off for the Thanksgiving holiday. There won't be many people in the office this week at all so it's going to be quiet. Hopefully there are no major emergencies that will need to be taken care of. I kind of wish that I had taken off Monday and Tuesday, but both the Senior and the other Manager are taking off, so I guess just being gone on Wednesday and next Monday will be okay.

Today I quilted E's quilt. It turned out great. I now need to go make some binding and sew it to the right side. If I don't get the hand sewing to the backside done, then I can finish it on the car ride. B finished another of the fabric bookcases and we unloaded another seven boxes. I used more of the new fabric for the backside of E's quilt. It'll be interesting to see how this quilt washes up as all of this fabric except for the green on the back was not pre-washed. I always pre-wash my fabric, but since I started out with a charm pack as the base, it would have been hard to pre-wash.

Doggie and I went for another long jog today. The weather was gorgeous. I can tell the dog is getting a little bit slower as he was not pulling his leash very much at all. On the contrary he was running in front of me to the point of me almost tripping on him several times. I don't want my doggie to get old. I love the dog.

No comments: