Envelope Project

Monday, May 4, 2015

Challenges . . . for sure

I was out of pocket for a few days, but now I'm back. 

Day 24:
I saved this cardboard piece from my tissue box . . .
and turned it into this.  Not super glamorous I know, but I was short on time.
 
 Day 25:
 70's flashback anyone?!
 Day 26:


 This fabric makes me happy.
 
I went home to visit my family and celebrate some birthdays.  Much to my surprise I discovered one of my brothers and a niece were running a half marathon on Sunday and I was so there for them!  So much FUN watching them cross the finish line.  I have to admit I was a bit jealous that they ran without me, but I wasn't quite ready for another 13.1 miles.  Would have been nice to have the bling though!  Hopefully I'll get a run in tomorrow morning before work.  I need it!

No comments: