Envelope Project

Friday, May 22, 2015

Challenge - Day 43 & 44

Last night I started the project and today I finished the project.  I have found that unless I make something from already quilted fabric, there isn't enough time at night to get my projects done.  I can say, though, it still makes me happy to sit at the sewing machine and piece the heck out of my fabrics.  I just wish the pile was going down faster!!  I think I'll have to continue on with the challenge until I make a bigger dent!!

Anyway, here's last night's and tonight's masterpieces!!  haha! 

 front
front & back
 
Those are placemats in case you can't tell!  I really like the bright colors.  If I could ever finish these projects in daylight, you'd get to see some better pictures.  I'll work on it!  But that would mean my day job would have to go . . . hmmm . . . not the worst idea ever!!

1 comment:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I always have liked Malka Dubrawsky lines for bold colors and patterns. Cute!!