Envelope Project

Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Two Parter

It was a busy night last night.  After working a little late I got home, changed clothes and B-guy and I went to the gym for a nice little workout.  It felt really good especially since it was storming out and we really didn't want to go!  After showering it was time to get my craft on and off I went.  Since it was already late, you'd think that I'd just do something nice and easy.  Well, of course that's what I should have done.  Actually I thought I'd make another coaster with the loom and scrap fabric.  So I spent some time doing that and then decided I didn't like it.  So now I've wasted a good 15 minutes and I move on. 

I go to my box of Quilt Market giveaways and pick up another charm pack and start sewing.  I again waste some time thinking I'll make up my own thing.  Uh, not a good idea when it's late and I'm tired.  So I rip out some seams and start again.  And this is what I had time to do for Day 35's Challenge:


 
I think I'll turn it into a table runner which is why this is a two-parter.  I didn't have time to finish it so I'll work on it again tonight.  But, I'm loving that I have all these random freebie charm packs.  Any ideas on what else I should make with them??

No comments: