Envelope Project

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Challenge - Days 40 & 41

Don't you hate it when there's an error in posting blog entries and the save hasn't been done?  Yep, that's what just happened to me.  So, here's the condensed version of what I was saying . . .

Monday night (Day 40) I only had time to piece together some jelly roll strips.  My intent was to make some colorful placemats.  (Does anyone use placemats anymore?)  But, I ran out of time. 

Last night (Day 41) I took a couple of those pieced strips and made these:  (this is where Blogger went awry last time so I'm going to save this first before I go any further!)

 
 

 
I ran out of time to finish the 2nd potholder, but you get the gist.  I'll finish it tonight.  I just hate it when the regular job gets in the way, don't you?  Yeah, I know, big bummer.  But, alas and alack, we must do what we must do.  Heavy sigh. . .

For everyone who doesn't have to leave for work now, ENJOY your creative day!

No comments: