Envelope Project

Monday, May 25, 2015

Challenge - Day 47

Wow!  The challenge days are flying by.  Who knew it would go by so quickly?  Yesterday I quilted up two different pieces of fabric and this morning I whipped out two more yoga bags. 

 
I wasn't sure about the chevron looking fabric as it is quite mesmerizing or nauseating depending on how you're feeling!  The girl who cut the fabric had to step away, put her hand to her temple and tell me it was making her sick.

But I digress.  This picture doesn't do the bags justice.  They are really nice and I'm sure they will find a good home.

So tonight I whipped up Challenge Day 47's project:

I think it looks darling!
 
And that my friends wraps up the holiday weekend.  Tomorrow it is back to the non-creative grind.  It was a fun weekend while it lasted.  

No comments: