Envelope Project

Saturday, December 4, 2010

This and That

It's been a good weekend so far.  I have managed to bang out 14 pillowcases so far.  Today I decided to move on to a little girl's skirt so I got out the pattern making book, looked up measurements for a Girl's Size 7 and then started cutting fabric.  The first one is never going to be "perfect", but it's not bad for a first effort.  I wish I had a little girl model I could try it out on and then I'd know how to adjust.  I have really been motivated to use up some of my fabric stash.  I have not bought fabric in a couple years now so I'm getting the itch!!!  Unfortunately I am a long way from being low on inventory!!  Hmm . . .

I got the phone call today that my serger is ready for pickup.  The message said something like "they oiled it really good, but I still can't move the lever!!!  But, it's ready and there's no charge for it!!!"  Gotta love it.  Anyone want a serger??  It's four years old, top of the line at the time and it's never been used. 



 #60
 #61
#62

No comments: