Envelope Project

Monday, October 4, 2010

Pretty in Pink - Part Deux

Yesterday was another quilty day.  While I made and sewed binding on to Saturday's baby quilt, my Guy was using the GO die cutter and cutting the set of blocks needed for the next quilt.  It was so cute watching him with his calculator and pencil making sure that he got everything just right.  I didn't have the heart to tell him that I'm short two white squares.  We decided to use a scrap piece of fabric for the white and it's a little dicey if we have enough for the two additional squares.  If not, then I will incorporate the philosophy of wabisabi (beauty in imperfection) and know that the quilt is still special and will be beautiful no matter what.  Hopefully I'll be able to finish this quilt this week and put them in the post by week's end.  They are headed to Australia for Cheryll's charity quilt drive, Blankets of Love.  If you are able to help, I'm sure she would appreciate it.

1 comment:

nono said...

How are you liking the Go cutter?