Envelope Project

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oh, Happy Day!

Although it is the end of the weekend and tomorrow it's back to the "real" job, it was a wonderful weekend.  My friends from the running group competed in a Half Marathon today and I met up with them afterwards for a congratulatory meal!!!  I was so HAPPY for them, but somewhat depressed that I'm not up to running 13.1 miles yet.  I'll get there.  My Half Marathon run is at the end of January so I still have plenty of training time to go.  I did go back to the pool on Friday and swam 900 meters.  It was so enjoyable, now that the pressure is off.  Tomorrow morning my plan is to go out for an early morning run.  I better get to bed soon if that's going to happen!!

Still in progress - needs binding.  I quilted this with 2 layers of Insul-Bright and one layer of regular batting.  My plan was to make a potholder, but I think it's going to be more the size of a trivet.  It's an experiment - I can do better!

#21

No comments: