Envelope Project

Monday, April 27, 2015

Reinventing the fabric

So, I spent some time studying the quilted fabric in front of me.  I wasn't very keen on it so I went searching for something to do with it.  And then I came up with the brilliant idea of changing the lining.  Easy peasy.

The pink wavy fabric was added to the original lining.
The lining fabric was folded back to the front to create a contrast. 
Finished project - Challenge Day 20
 So cute!  Not bad for a Monday.

1 comment:

donna said...

You have been a busy gal my dear. Making so many pretties.
Hope you are having a great week so far.