Envelope Project

Thursday, April 9, 2015

It's So Challenging!

I had good intentions this year to post more blog entries.  Uh, we see how well that's going, huh?!

So, I've decided to set me a challenge.  For the next 58 days I'm going to create something and then post my little ole creation.  At the end of 58 days, it'll be my birthday.  Maybe I'll wrap up all these little creations and have a big unwrap party on my birthday.  WooHoo!  Or better yet, maybe I'll wrap up all these little creations and have a big giveaway at the end.

Anyways, life may get in the way and I may miss a post or two, but there will definitely be 58 days of creating so let the FUN begin. 

Here's day 1:
 
How do you like the new logo?
 
 
 
So, there it is kids. . . Day 1 - a nice little wristlet.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I admire your blogging (and sewing!) ambition Joyce. I'll cheer your on. I enjoy reading your posts! And the logo looks great!