Envelope Project

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Challenge - Day 19

Are we having FUN yet?  Has anyone else joined in the challenge??? 

It's been a pretty good day today.  You know it's always going to be fun when you get up at 5 a.m. on a Sunday.  Yippee!  B-guy and I met up with the running group and did 4 miles to get our day started.  Yay! 

I'm liking this going to the "studio" and getting my craft on every day.  I wish I could say that the pile of scraps is going down, but . . . Note to self:  must make more stuff!!

And without further ado, here's today's projects:

 
 
 
I LOVE my crafting days!  I just wish my "real" job was as much fun!!  Hope everyone has a super duper week!


1 comment:

donna said...

Wow girlie 4 miles I am out of breath for you. Love the fabrics here.
Super cute.
Hugs
donna