Envelope Project

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Hard Day's Work



Yikes! Today was a tough one. It's always the forms that get you. It's not the knowledge of how something works or should work, but it's the forms and presentation that are hard to manage. I'm working on a Canadian tax provision and the provision itself was not hard to do at all. Getting the information into all the forms that must be submitted to Canada and Switzerland, however, is another story. Again I say, YIKES!!! It was a 12 hour day today and I'm sure it'll be a long one again tomorrow. The person who did this last year no longer works for the company and let's just say her workpapers are a little lacking. After I finish this puppy I have another Canadian provision for another company with a lot more activity and a Venezuelan provision. HELP ME!!! It's all right except for the fact that the turn around on these provision is a day or two and since it's my first time doing them, it's definitely a challenge. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying it was a hard day's work.

I'm anxious to get back to my sewing. Maybe after I eat I'll go sew a seam or two just to feel like I've accomplished something. The little table doily was made by my SIL. I think it looks great.

No comments: