Envelope Project

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bad Day in Bedrock









Today should have been a really good day. I got up at 5:30 a.m. and starting piecing a quilt. I watched a really fun quilt show on PBS at 8 a.m. and then doggie and I went for a 2+ mile jog. We came back, had breakfast and then took a nap. I took the dog for a walk and then we were invited over to our doggie playdate next door. Doggie was so excited. He loves going over to play with the two chocolate labs next door. The problem today was that there was an extra dog in the backyard that attacked our dog and put his head in a vise grip. B. had to pry open the other dog's mouth to get our dog's head out of it. End result was doggie went to the emergency clinic and had a gaping wound in his head and ear stitched up. Bill was also bit and we're hoping that there is no bacterial infection that occurs. Say a prayer.

On top of that my boss calls and tells me that I should go into work tomorrow (Sunday). It appears that I did a poor job with the project I struggled with for three days. Yikes. I feel like an idiot and I'm not happy with myself. Oh, well.

Here's a couple pictures of today's project. I'm liking the way it's turning out.

No comments: