Envelope Project

Monday, February 21, 2011

One More Down . . . A Gazillion to Go!!

My three day weekend has gone by much too quickly.  I did manage to finish binding two quilts and I longarmed the latest quilt.  Unfortunately I ran out of time to work on the yoga bags, but hopefully it'll happen this week.  I have another three day weekend coming up as Friday is my 9-80 so maybe I can knock off a few more projects. 

I drew some more envelopes in addition to running 6 miles on Saturday and 4 on Sunday.  My good intentions of hitting the pool today went by the wayside, but that's okay.  I'll be back out there tomorrow pounding some more pavement and logging a few more miles. 

 Keep on creating everyone!




2 comments:

Jan Maree said...

love that quilting. how long did it take you? Great job. Looks so effective!

Unknown said...

Beautiful quilt and quilting! Is it your pattern? Great job!!!