Envelope Project

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

It's been a nice weekend here in H. town.  Except for my back and not being able to run, it would have been a GREAT weekend.  Heavy sigh.  I've been out of commission for almost a week now, but I feel confident that tomorrow is the day that I will be able to lace up the running shoes and continue on my running quest.  Cross your fingers.

Saturday I pieced a new quilt.  I hope to get pictures taken soon.  And today I woke up and had this idea in my head and so I spent a couple hours executing it.  What do you think?

Front of the fabric postcard.
This is the back of the postcard.  I forgot to stamp the postcard markings on the back.
Inside the pocket is my valentine note to my sweetie.  I hope everyone has a lovely Valentine's day tomorrow!

1 comment:

Cheryll said...

And I hope you have a lovely Valentines Day too! I received a RoSe from my sweetheart this morning! :)