Envelope Project

Friday, February 4, 2011

Baby Blues Part Deux

So, there was no snow last night, but we did wake up to lots of ice . . . enough ice to shut down our freeways.  Not a pretty sight . . . four fatalities at last count and enough to make me stay home.  Well, actually, I couldn't go to work as my freeway was shut down.  Darn!

So, I had to get busy and fire up the sewing machine and see what I could whip out.  This was the result.

Pre-quilted
Post-Quilted

I had fun with this one as I put it on my longarm machine and went to town.  Even though this quilt is small it took over 2 bobbins of thread (and this was Bottom Line super thin thread).  I think it turned out nicely.  I just need to add binding to both quilts and then I 'll set them aside for Cheryll at Gone Stitchin' for the Blankets of Love project.  If you have time, go check it out.

1 comment:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Both your 'Blues' quilts are adorable - sometimes simplicity is the best. You made me go look in my stash - yes - I have that same blue fabric! I think I need to make a baby blue to add to my charity list.