Envelope Project

Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Happenings

Wow!  The day is already over and it went by way too fast.  I did manage to get a trip to the gym in this morning and this afternoon I made some binding and attached it to a baby quilt.  Then I got after the new fabric that I'll be using for my next foray into the yoga bag making.  I'll be using a slightly different pattern (all in my head, of course) and therefore I'm letting it cogitate for awhile before I put the rotary cutter to the fabric.  I figure that by early afternoon tomorrow I'll be ready to tackle the project.  Stay tuned.

But first, B and I will be running the Conoco Rodeo 10k tomorrow morning.  We will be having breakfast at La Madeleine afterwards and then I have plans to go to Bed, Bath and Beyond and check out "The Bullet".  I'm thinking I need to get serious about this next half marathon in May and homemade smoothies sound like a quick energy drink.  Well, since I don't have a smoothie right now to keep me awake, I think I'll retire and dream about the PR I'll be setting tomorrow!  Just kidding.

No comments: