Envelope Project

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Baby Blues

I started making a baby quilt on Monday.  Tonight I thought I would quilt it on the domestic machine thinking it would be a piece of cake.  I had forgotten how different it is from quilting on my longarm.  I ended up doing a really poor job of stitch-in-the-ditch and then I put it on the longarm and did a really poor job of finishing the quilt.  What can I say . . . it was an off night.  I will finish the binding later this week.  Maybe I can do it tomorrow as the weathermen are forecasting SNOW!!!  I know, SNOW in Houston???!!!  Seems insane.  I'll let you know if I wake up to a blanket of the white stuff.

My yoga bags made it to Kansas only to find out that they are too small for the type of mat that my SIL uses.  So, this weekend I will hunker down again and make a ginormous yoga bag for her.  I guess this time I should try to get the dimensions first.  Hmm . . .

No comments: