Envelope Project

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yikes!




It's early in the morning and I just checked my work e-mail. A lot of activity took place after I left at 6 p.m. last night. Today we are all attending tax school so I have a dilemma to either go into work now (ugh!) or see what falls out after I get to school and see everyone there and find out what's going on. We have a new Manager at work and even though no one reports directly to him he has LOTS of questions and we must all answer. Unfortunately most of the time I don't understand his questions or I'm not sure if I'm the one who needs to be answering his questions. On top of that, it's still year-end close so I think this stuff has a pretty high priority. Do I go to work or school??? It's very annoying right now, but hopefully everything will settle down.

Doggie contemplating his world and pictures of the flowers in the back gardens in February! Crazy!!!

No comments: