Envelope Project

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hump Day - Try Again Tomorrow

Tonight I went for a run and had the most amazing time.  It was dark out which made part of the route a little treacherous, but I was feeling good.  I was good to go for 3.5 - 4 miles.  Nothing hurt.  Lungs were good.  Songs were playing in my head (mind you, I don't run with an Ipod or MP3; I just hear the music!!).  I was nearing the end of mile 3 when I had to stop for a long red light.  I went to stop my watch and much to my dismay the Garmin had stopped at .86 mile and it did not track the last 2 miles.  Drat!  I was running really well.  I wanted my stats tonight.  Oh, well, I started the watch and finished the last .33 mile.  I just didn't have it in me to run 4 miles if my watch wasn't going to log the results for me!!  What's up with that??!!  I'll try again tomorrow.

 #38

Work in progress.  I think it's going to turn out okay.  The quilts always look better after they're quilted!

No comments: