Envelope Project

Friday, June 26, 2009

Big Day

Tomorrow is my June 5k race day. I'll be the one wearing #9 (which is Mia Hamm's number if anyone cares). I'm hoping it will bring me good karma and I will survive the heat and humidity unscathed! Again, I have to say "Yikes!"; it's going to be a hot one. We've been having 100 degree days this week. Wish me luck.

Hopefully tomorrow is also a big sewing day and I will finish my new quilt and get it loaded onto the longarm machine. I did more investigating this week on opening up a store/sewing studio and my enthusiasm is high, but my trepidation is also high. I guess I will wait until after tax season before I make any decisions. October is Quilt Market and Festival and hopefully I'll get in and buy more fabric (or at least see how expensive it's going to be to buy fabric in bulk). I'm looking forward to that shopping trip!

Well, I must go get my rest before the big day!

No comments: