Envelope Project

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer Reading


Look what just came in the mail on Monday. Yes, I ordered it on June 24 and waited and waited and wondered . . . what the heck??!! FINALLY, the books arrived and unfortunately I haven't had the appropriate amount of time to adequately salivate over them. I will, though. Trust me.

I also received my moleskin sketchbook for the Sketchbook Project. I haven't been able to "sketch" in it yet, but I have done a rough draft of what I want the book to be. My title is "It must be . . . ". I like it. Today I did a search for other fabric artists in the blogosphere who are participating in the Sketchbook Project and I found several interesting sites where artists are deconstructing and rebuilding. I'll tell you right now, I'm not brave enough for that. I want it to be "perfect" knowing full well that it's not going to be. I don't want the added pressure of trying to figure out how to bind the book again after it is finished. I guess I should just "do it". Hmm . . .

No comments: