Envelope Project

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It Must Be...

Today I signed up for the sketchbook project. In the next couple of weeks I will be receiving a sketchbook and I will use it to create a book entitled "It Must Be . . . ". I'm pretty sure that once I get going on this project I will have lots of FUN with it. At the end of the day it will be both a library book that can be checked out and also a digital book that can be viewed online. Stay tuned for updates.

This is the week that I should be receiving my acceptance or rejection letter for the two quilts I submitted for the Houston IQF. I'm crossing my fingers . . .

Lots of ideas right now that need to be fit into a tight schedule. It's tax season for me and while I'm crunching away at numbers during the day, I'm also daydreaming about the upcoming projects in my mind. Shhh . . . don't tell the people at work!

No comments: