Envelope Project

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Baby Quilts Update

Update to the baby quilts: I finished longarming the two quilts given to me at my nephew's wedding a month ago. The second one should have taken about 45 minutes to an hour to quilt, but since my longarm was in need of repair on the shaft that holds the hopping foot, it took me almost four hours to quilt the baby quilt. Needless to say, the workmanship is not up to par, but since this was a non-paying gig and I needed to finish it before my brother arrived in town last weekend, I did the best I could with the tools I had at the time. Yesterday my machine was repaired by B and it is ready to go again. Yay!

No comments: