Envelope Project

Monday, May 10, 2010

Progress in Rough Draft Form

As promised, here's the apron that was sewn on my new $69 Singer machine. The material was provided by Jill's Mom. I still need to add the purple gingham pockets and iron the puppy.



I think I'm looking scary and severe in this draft. Don't worry, I'm still working on "perfecting" the picture!!

Today I had an enjoyable day off from work. I ran 2 miles this morning and then got to work on the sewing. Here are a couple of pictures of my work in progress. I am still making changes to it so we'll just have to see how it progresses. The process has been totally enjoyable so far except for the big fabric mess that I'm making. Yikes!! I need a bigger room. Apparently a 12 x 17 room just can't handle the amount of sewing and creating that I do!!!

No comments: