Envelope Project

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Scrumptious!!

Last week my good friend, Donna, from DonnasLavenderNest, met me for lunch.  It was supposed to be a birthday celebration for her, but I'm the one who ended up with all the goodies!  Thank you so much, Donna!
Donna went to Houston Quilt Market and picked up the brochure for me since I wasn't able to make it.  She also gifted me a Clover mini iron that she won. 
 
And, then she gave me these scrump-dilly-icious fabrics.  They are from the "Scrumptious" line by Bonnie and Camille for Moda.  Donna has these lovely fabrics and so many more wonderful pretties in her store.  You can find them here and here.  Go order some beautiful fabric now.  You definitely deserve a treat!!

And that, my friends, is one great way to start a holiday weekend!  Thank you so much, Donna for all of your generosity and friendship.  You know how to make a girl giddy with joy!!  I'm so thankful for our friendship.  Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

No comments: