Envelope Project

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Yogi Master

So, I've been making quilts for a few years now and I've given most of them away.  Last week B-guy and I decided to finally try one out and we gave this one a spin. 


Turns out the quilt is really warm and nice and soft - perfect for cuddling on the couch.  So, I hope the other recipients of my quilts are as pleased with theirs as I am with mine.

It's almost time for the Thanksgiving holiday and my annual trek to Kansas to see the family.  Yay!  I decided I better get my butt in gear and finish the latest yoga bag for my SIL.  Cross your fingers that this one is (as Goldilocks would say) "just right"!!  And if it's not, well, you know, I'm not running out of fabric anytime soon and I'm getting pretty good at whipping these puppies out!!

 Salad plates make perfect circle templates for bag ends.




All right, here's hoping this one's a winner! 

2 comments:

Cheryll said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you... but it looks GrEaT ! Cheers

donna said...

The bag looks GREAT. See in the morning.
Hugs
donna