Envelope Project

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

More Scrappiness

Last week I found this website and I cannot believe all of the fabulous tutorials she has posted.  For some reason I was looking at my basket of scraps (which is totally out of control right now) and I remembered seeing fabric flowers somewhere so I went in search of a tutorial.  That's when I happened upon the Tip Junkie site.  So, I promptly sat down in front of the TV and made me a few.  I think my original idea was to make a wreath out of them, but we'll see where they end up.  Any ideas???



Last week I also finished quilting a scrap quilt.  Here are some pictures of it in progress.




And last, but certainly not least, Donna and I had our Christmas exchange lunch and here is what I gave her.  Unfortunately I haven't taken any pictures of her perfectly wrapped and adorable gifts yet.

2 comments:

Cheryll said...

Oohhh more excitement in Texas! It's looking a little more like Xmas with that lot isn't it! Enjoy! :)

Jan Maree said...

Cute flowers, great quilting and you know, I am decidedly jealous of you two lunching together - sigh!