Envelope Project

Friday, January 10, 2020

Bag Loving . . . 

So, I enlarged the bag pattern and now I've ended up with three (3) different sizes.  Of course, I had to sew up the other two sizes and they did not disappoint.  I think they're cute.  What do you think?  I still need to add the closures to these bags, but that's a project for another day.  For now, I'm just going to admire the dots.  They make me happy!


Can you see all three sizes?

 Inside of bags with pockets

These bags are addictive!  

Even though I have plenty of polka dot fabric, I just had to get out the llama fabric and make up another bag.  This is the largest size.  I'm thinking I could go even bigger at some point.  I'm giving these away next weekend so we'll see what the recipients say.  Fingers crossed they like them.  What's not to like, right??!!

Happy Sewing!

No comments: