Envelope Project

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Challenge - Day 56

This challenge has kept me busy, but I haven't blogged everything that I've been making.  I've made a couple quilt tops and quilt backs this week and it's only Wednesday.  I've made more yoga bags that I haven't photographed and I've been busy painting and drawing in my art journal.   And, of course I've been making the last of my challenge projects.

Today (day 56) I quilted up a couple of fat quarters and made this lovely number.  It reminds me of those molded plastic suitcases that were made for Barbie doll clothes.  My version is smaller and made of fabric, but I think any little girl would love this.  And I'm sure there are some big girls out there also who would love to hang on their arm for a trip to the mall or out on a date.  Come on. . . I know you want one!

I found this little beauty on Etsy after I had already made my bags.  I guess I wasn't the first one to dream this design up!  Here's my version:



 
And that, my friends, is Day 56!  WooHoo!!

No comments: