Envelope Project

Saturday, September 22, 2012

A little bit of sanity

Life's been busy, but I've manage to eek out a few projects along the way.

Headbands anyone?  I think I'm going to make a few more of these.  Very easy and practical.

 I finished quilting my niece's quilt and all that is left is the hand sewing of the binding. 
 Sounds like a TV watching kind of project to me.
 I have another new grand nephew that arrived last month . . .
 this is the back of the quilt.  I'm sure this quilt will be on the longarm soon.
 And really, is there no better way to create
than to have the reliable task master keeping you company?
 
He helped pick out these awesome fabrics for my latest yoga bag endeavor.
 
And so it goes . . . lots of stuff to get done and the projects just keep rolling out.  Fortunately, I have this entire upcoming week off so I think I'll be enjoying my fabric stash a little bit more than usual.  That's the plan anyway!

1 comment:

Cheryll said...

Oh Joyce... what a WONDERFUL way to create. Enjoy!