by Jan-Maree at Cherry Red Quilter. Thanks, Jan-Maree, I'm honored!! So here are some fun facts about me . . .
- I grew up in a very large family: 6 brothers and 1 sister. They are some of my best friends.
- I attended Catholic school for grades 2 – 8 and was taught by nuns. I love education and learning and I wish that all kids had the same eagerness that I had when I was in school.
- I learned to sew when I was 12 years old and I've never stopped.
- I biked across Kansas in 6.5 days one year and I’ve ridden the MS150 Houston to Austin bike ride three times.
- I wanted to be an English teacher, but I ended up with an accounting degree, a CPA license and a Masters of Science in Taxation. Go figure!!
- I learned to play soccer when I was 27 and at one time played on 4 teams a season. I was kind of fanatical about it!!
- I have the best boyfriend and doggie. Bill and I have been together for around 13 years. We met playing soccer (where else?!). He sealed the deal when he introduced me to his dog, Co, and this long time “afraid of animals” addict was a convert. Who couldn’t LOVE the doggie?? Oh, yeah, and BILL too!!