Envelope Project

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I've Been Tagged . . .

by Cheryll at Gone Stitchin' who's helping to spread the word about smaller blogs (like this one).  So, thank you, Cheryll, for this award!!!  I'm honored.  Now hop on over to Cheryll's blog and enjoy the lovely projects she has going.  Take a look at her pictures with the absolutely fabulous scenery in Australia.  And to think that those locations are in her own backyard . . . ooh, I'm so jealous!!

I'm going to continue to share the award and name some fellow blogger friends who I'm sure would love your company also.  If you choose to participate, the rules are:  1)  Tell your readers who tagged you; 2)  Add a link to their blog. 3. Award 3-5 bloggers who you think deserve this award.

Inform them & post directions to your blogspot. Please don't tag people who already have 300 followers. The goal of this award is to get more publicity to blogs that are good, but not so well known.

So in the spirit of the award, I'm tagging Jan-Maree, Mariliz, Heather and Cherry.  Go check out their blogs!! 
 

3 comments:

John'aLee said...

I'm so impressed with your sketches! New to your blog and just became a follower!
Keep up the great work! You are an inspiration.

Cheryll said...

Hi Joyce. Can you email me your postal addy please. :)

Mary Keasler said...

YEH-I just found you via being "tagged" by Lisa. I love your artworks.