Envelope Project

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Update

This past weekend I decided that the Summertime Refreshment quilt needed "more". It wasn't quite large enough yet so I started adding borders. This is the finished product that is ready for the longarm.


And since I had a pile of scrap fabrics that needed to be put away, I decided I would throw together another scrap quilt. I'm not sure if this one is completed yet or not. I'm thinking baby quilt size so I'll look at the size of the batting for a baby quilt and I'll make the size accordingly.

1 comment:

Catswhiskers said...

beautiful quilt. Very bright and colorful.
I love your blog header!
Gina