Envelope Project

Saturday, August 28, 2010

More Scrappiness

Today's Saturday and I spent it at work.  We're closing in on our tax filing deadlines so the big push is on.  So far this year has not been too stressful.  Perhaps it's all the running and swimming I'm doing that is keeping me sane.  I ran 4 miles this morning before I headed off to the office.  Yay me!

So, after a long day at work (of which I spent some time dreaming of all things creative) I found myself with 40 minutes to spare tonight and I decided to have another go at the weaving.  It's fast, it's fun and it's enjoyable.  There's no matching, no cutting, just weaving.  I'm loving it!  Earlier in the week I made myself a little coaster that I now use at work.  It gives me joy to see it sitting on my desk.  Anyhoo, tomorrow is mine to do as I please and after a swim and a bike ride, I will be in the sewing room making some magic.  Ain't life great?!!

No comments: