Envelope Project

Saturday, July 14, 2012

College Try

I woke up this morning and had another idea . . . so I dug into the scrap pile and gave it the good 'ole college try . . .



This was the intended use, but once it was finished, I had a few more ideas on what to do with these things so I'm off to see the wizard (Kansas reference) and find out if my brain activity is viable.  Yikes!

This was where my inspiration came from at 5 a.m. 
rugrope2.jpg
Pretty cool, right??  I'm not making a rug, however, so you'll just have to come back later and see what all the buzz is about . . .

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That's pretty cool, can't wait to see where you go with this. I did a fabric crochet basket last year, but this looks like it would be less stress on the hands!

Jan Maree said...

Oh seriously cool!!