Envelope Project

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Always Something . . .

Last Thursday night Donna and I met for dinner and had our Santa Sack Swap!  We had a FANTASTIC time eating and laughing and then opening up a gazillion presents.  On Friday I tried to download all of the wonderful pictures we took and yes, Houston, we have a problem . . . something about the hub port being in use too long . . . what???!!!  So, I've unplugged it and let it rest for several days . . . does it work yet . . . come on!  There's a ton of really great pictures in that camera and they want to come out; I know they do!!  But, alas and alack, for now I can only enjoy on the preview screen on the camera.  So, maybe later on today I will get out the bigger, heavy duty camera and take pictures of all my awesome goodies from Donna.   Sorry for the delay . . .

Thanks, Cheryll for hosting this wonderful swap!!

2 comments:

Jan Maree said...

oh dear - technical difficulties are the pits!

donna said...

Bummer dudette. I hate tech. problems because I can never figure them out or it takes me forever. Hope everything works out soon. Thursday night was a blast we need to do that more often.
Hugs
donna