Envelope Project

Thursday, January 9, 2020

The Hoodie Love Continues . . . 

Did I tell you that I made 30 hoodies in 2019??  Yepper, I did.  There were a couple for me, but the rest were given away.  It turns out that hoodies really aren't that hard to make and I can bang one out rather quickly.  Looks like I'm on a roll with the 2020 models also.  Here are the latest makes.  There are six (6) hoodies for kiddos and two (2) hoodies for adults.  All of these are gifts and will be given to the recipients in the next week or so.



What do you think of the purple animal print hoodies?  They are a mother / daughter twinsies set.  I think both girls will look stunning in these hoodies.  Have you guys gotten on the animal print train yet?  It was BIG in 2019 and I don't think it's going away in 2020.

Happy Sewing!

No comments: